Rample lfo assign

Hi there! Kind of new here.

Do you think it’s possible to make to have a ramp up volume of a sample? I’ve a Tides and Rample module, and I thought it was just by putting the lfo from Tides to the CV of the Rample. Oblivious ly it doesn’t work as I do.

sure… you need to turn LEVEL down on sample then assign CV to LVL

of course, you’ll need to still trigger the sample.
(if its a continuous sample, you can just make it cycle, then only have to trigger it once)

2 Likes

Thanks! This make sense finally, I’ve got to try.

1 Like

cool, I should say, I use a unipolar lfo/env for this.

bare in mind the rample takes -5v to 5v, so it may be if your using a bipolar lfo, you don’t need to turn level down… you’ll have to experiment.
(but from your OP it sounded like a unipolar env is what you want anyway)

1 Like

After two days into the rabbit hole:

It works with no need to turn the sample level to zero. It needs anyway like you said to be triggered, so:
One output from Pam is clocking the Tides other 4 are triggering the samples. Tides is modulating all the samples’s amplitude, then into Mimeophon. I’ve to say this is my first modular thing, but totally happy to be dragged into!

1 Like

Now I just need to see how to left the CV assign to level modulation for all the banks, cause if I change batch then the Rample ask me again to assign it.

as i said, depends if its bipolar or unipolar.

im pretty sure last time i tried this, the cv input is added to the (e.g.) level.
if you use a bipolar input, the during the negative phase that will take it to zero, then up… where’s as unipolar input needs the level to be zero.
(tides can do both, bipolar and unipolar)

1 Like

It works with no need to turn the sample level to zero. It needs anyway like you said to be triggered, so:
One output from Pam click counter is clocking the Tides other 4 are triggering the samples. Tides is modulating all the samples’s amplitude, then into Mimeophon. I’ve to say this is my first modular thing, but totally happy to be dragged into!
[/quote]

1 Like

Hi there! What’s the click counter on Pam? I’m new to Pam as well. I took just just one gate output and I left it at x1 at 65 bpm into Tides clock input.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.