Rample does not boot after saving settings (Solved)

Rample does not boot, stays off after saving the settings,

I have solved it by deleting the folder that is created in the sd called: “_save”
maybe the configuration was not saved correctly and it did´t boot.

I´m in love with this module :sunglasses:

Greetings Alberto!
Welcome to the forum.

I’m in love with this module, also.
Truly well done.

I’m glad you found a workaround, but just in case I’d like to pass along the suggestion to ensure you are using the most recent OS. The latest OS is currently 1.2.

You can download it here: https://squarp.net/rample/firmware

One of the bug fixes for 1.2 was "SAVE SETTINGS was sometimes very long ".
Also, one of the bug fixes for 1.1 was “SD read/write issues fixed (do not corrupt the files any more)”.

I’m not sure if either of those were a factor in what you were experiencing, but I’d suggest verifying you’re on the most recent OS and try to duplicate the situation. If it persists, that might be a good one to either remind us here on the Forum to help with troubleshooting, or letting the gang at Squarp know via their Contact page at squarp.net/contact

Again: welcome, and I hope you’ll share what you’re doing with your Rample(s) because I’m a Coronavirus shut in and have no life. LOL I mean: it’s an awesome device and full of crazy possibilities!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.