Quantize CV input based on a MIDI chord using Hermod

This is exactly the functionality I am looking for in this thread and only ever found QPQ but never pulled the trigger. I got an Hermod hoping this might be built in but alas maybe it’s not? Has everyone “suggested” for a future update to Squarp? Cheers!

I’m pretty sure QPQ is discontinued. However, I am told that Bastl 1983 has a 4-channel MIDI quantizer mode that will do pretty much everything the QPQ did, plus a whole lot more

I have been considering designing my own 4-channel MIDI quantizer module, since neither the QPQ or 1983 do what I want, which is to quantize incoming CV to the played MIDI notes (they do this) plus Sample and Hold the played note at the time an external trigger is received (they don’t do this, but I use an uO_c in Quantermain mode that does this… but I’d rather not spend 8hp just for S+H).

I assume you mean anyone :slight_smile:

I guess denneyjs did, as he said we was in contact with Squarp in a previous post.

but you are welcome to suggest features for future updates via

I find Squarp very responsive to suggestions, though obviously not all my crazy ideas can happen for various technical and non-technical reasons :slight_smile: