Pyramid Pause/Start Tracks

I apologize if this has been covered, and feel free to delete this should it be redundant. I’m still pretty new to the Pyramid, and I’m trying to settle in to a workflow. As I was writing music and using the Pyramid just now, it occurred to me that it would be nice to be able to pause and continue a track using the mute function. For example, the different play functions available for a track essentially seem to be 1. Play through the track one time (and start playback at the beginning when the track is initially unmuted). 2. Keep playing the track as long as it’s unmuted (and start playback at the beginning when the track is initially unmuted), and 3. Continuously play through the track regardless of the mute state (and start playback from whatever position the track is in when it’s unmuted).

Instead of either always starting a track at the beginning when it’s unmuted, or starting a track from whatever point it’s in when it’s unmuted, is there a way to start a track from it’s last mute point? Creating a sequence I think could be considered a workaround, and I’ll figure that out if I have to, but it seems to me that the track run modes should include this as another option. Please let me know if I’m missing something obvious. Thanks in advance!