Hi, I’ve been working on a track, and last night I saved it as normal. Today, it won’t play 2 of the tracks properly - the notes are different/missing.
I can’t see the notes on the step sequencer or piano roll, so it’s not a problem sending them to the synth.
When I remove the SD card and open the MIDI files on my computer, it plays all the notes. It’s only on these 2 tracks (out of about 10 with data on them). Both of them are on the same MIDI channel (and are the only two on this channel).
I can’t find any similar issues in the forum.
I’m on hardware version 133. I was on OS 2.10 when I discovered the problem. Have upgraded to 2.3 with no change.