Project Sequencing on Hermod and Pyramid

I am hoping that in some future iteration of pyraos and hermodos we can implement project sequencing. From what I can tell, you have control over sequence change in hermod and pyramid, but project files must be loaded manually and cannot be changed remotely via midi or cv.

If there is a possibility to implement either midi cc control over the selection of project files or cv/gate input to select a preset( a la intellijel rainmaker or plonk) that would cover the only feature request I need and have consistently asked for.

What would it take for this to happen and are there engineering limitations that prevent this?

I guess my point in case is that I see projects as songs and sequences as pieces of a composition. For live use I would like to be able to change projects on hermod and pyramid simultaneously either by stringing projects or remotely to transition between songs efficiently. The ability to only change sequences remotely and not projects prevents me from accomplishing what I need if I am going to use hermod and pyramid together.

To expand on this, with respect to pyramid and hermod working together, if there is no way to change hermod’s project via changing pyramids project, then wouldn’t pyramid and a cheaper midi-cv module effectively be a better investment than hermod?

If you just used hermod as a midi-cv interface, wouldn’t it be more effective to sequence only on pyramid? At that point what is the benefit of having a hermod other than the cv/gate inputs over pyramid and a cheaper midi-cv module? In this case pyramid is doing the sequencing and project changing and the midi-cv module(s) would act as hermod’s outputs do and react to project changes.

I wish hermod and pyramid worked on this level. The project heirarchy need to change simulaneously or a midi-cv seems more cost effective than hermod and provide a better workflow for keeping
projects in unison.

That is only a work around for hermod. What about multiple pyramids?