me too! looking forward!
Yeah, I was fairly certain it wasn’t going to happen, but looks like it is! I love being proven wrong!
woo hoo. got my email this AM. thanks Squarp!
I am looking forward to hearing impressions from the June batch folks (e.g. will this essentially double the number of Hapax users).
indeed, more users…
and interestingly, this time around the first impressions will be post the first round of bugs fixes - so its a slightly different experience
nothing for me
I watch every 10 minutes
We’re shipping units gradually (as fast as we can make them), but all units should be sent within a week.
I was somehow excepting a “major” firmware update with the new batch
but maybe its better to wait what bugs the new users may find.I guess there are still some…
I already love the Hapax with the actual firnware and would buy it again, instantly
maybe the best decision i ever made… Halve past two at night,
I got the email… excited!
Same here. Now for my least favorite part of the journey: The mysterious period between France and the time it leaves Customs in USA.
Mine was clearing customs in Miami last night, due to deliver on Friday. Just checked status at lunchtime after a busy morning- it’s out for delivery . I nearly peed.
I keep checking but no activity for mine yet or update since june 23rd
Same for me, mine seems to be motionless, maybe in Paris? Since the 24th… hoping it makes it to the states sometime soon!
I guess we’re all hanging in there, checking the DHL page every day
Thibault_Squarp did mention it could run a bit into July, so we’ll just have to arm ourselves with a bit more patience. Really looking forward to try it out with the new 1.10 as well
Got the emails and The communication has been great about what’s happening and they got close to the target time with how bad it is these days is a good effort…
hopefully won’t be long now…
I am jealous of you guys. I ordered mine in May, knowing I won’t get mine until the September batch. I hope you will all consider posting your thoughts and opinions. I had hoped at the time that perhaps supply chain issues would lessen and maybe I’d be able to get one sooner, but see now that this is not going to happen, which is just fine. I have no plans to consider cancelling my order, but I like to live vicariously through those of you that have a Hapax already.
@michaeljk1963 me too!
What we’re hearing in this forum about the current Hapax version and about the beta excites me even more about this incredible device.
I’m making do with the sequencer in my 1010Music Blackbox until September (hopefully!), but I am waiting with baited breath for the huge workflow enhancement I believe I’ll experience with Hapax.
I contacted Squarp for the same reason and they told me that the shipment labels were created ahead of time, while they’re assembling. So no worries about the shipment status stuck on the collection step