How to clear a song?

I have a song with 2 seq in it, i want to clear this song i.e. i want to clear seq1 and seq 2, how to do that ?

Bonjour Patalemage,
Je n’ai pas compris si vous vouliez effacer les Séquences dans un Projet c’est très simple. Menu SEQ (le bleu) clique sur la molette jusqu’au menu Clear…
Si c’est effacer un projet dans le MENu SEQ, clique PROJET, DELETE. Ca ne fonctionne pas c’est un bug connu de Squarp qui vont régler ça au plus vite.
Je sais ue vous avez un TRES gros modulaire, ça doit être un super module tout comme moi pour vous!
A bientôt

Hello Patalemage,
I did not understand if you wanted to delete the Sequences in a Project it’s very simple. Menu SEQ (blue) click on the wheel to the menu Clear …
If you delete a project in the MENu SEQ, click PROJECT, DELETE. It does not work, it’s a known Squarp bug that will fix it as soon as possible.
I know you have a VERY big modular, it must be a great module just like me for you!
Best regard

No, my problem is related to song mode, if you have create a song wich is playing, it’s not easy to delete all the sequences wich are playing.