We just released hermodOS 1.10, the new Hermod firmware!
Download it now: http://squarp.net/hermodos
● AUTOLOAD: now Hermod loads at startup the last saved or loaded projet (hold STEP at startup to direclty load a new project).
● New parameter GATE RETRIG is added in the effect MIDI. If enable, the track will re-trigger the gate output each time a new note is overlapping an other note, in order to break the glide/legato. In other words, when a new note is sent to the CV output, the GATE output will always be triggered.
● Hard Rec: in STEP mode, hold Y and press REC to enable a “hard rec” recording (= no overdub). Previously recorded notes will be overwritten.
● CV inputs: added parameters in SETTINGS > CLOCK > CV TRANSPORT = CV PLAY A/B/C/D. A continuous high level on a CV input will play Hermod, a low level will stop Hermod and reset the player position (“DIN sync” start/stop standard).
● CV inputs: added parameters in SETTINGS > CLOCK > CV TRANSPORT = CV REC A/B/C/D. A continuous high level on a CV input will enable the recording, a low level will disable the recording.
● Project Menu: NEW PROJECT is added at the end of the list.
● LFO: now, the LFO EFFECT range can be set up to 200% in order to get the maximum output voltage of +/-5V.
● Fixed a bug making gate output always high (because of a stuck notes), when using some USB controllers (eg the Keystep).
● CV IN sync: fixed a bug making Hermod to start with a latency when SETTINGS > CLOCK > CLOCK SOURCE = CV A/B/C/D.
● LFO FX: unsync problem with some rates (eg 1/8) now fixed.
● DELAY FX: DRY/WET=100% now never play the original note.
● Loop Full: fixed a bug making Hermod to play an other sequence before the end of the FULL loop.
● Fixed a bug making the user interface behaving differently (or making the screen not updating new values) when SETTINGS > CLOCK > SOURCE different from INTERNAL.
● modMatrix: CC11 was missing
● modMatrix: now you can validate a parameter (eg midi:root note) by simply leaving the modmatrix, without clicking the encoder.
● Freeze: Fixed a bug making Hermod to crash when changing sequences (for projects with SETTINGS > CV IN > TRACK X = CV/GATE AB or CD)
● Save As: fixed a bug making Hermod to crash when saving with a long project name.
● New Project: now, every project parameters are reset to initial values after selecting NEW PROJECT.
● Slave mode: fixed a bug making Hermod to play (start) only if songposition was at the very beggining, when slaving Hermod with a DAW.
● Overall stability and timing precision improvements.
For now on, and as a general rule for Hermod and Pyramid, every bug reports & suggestions must be sent here: squarp.net/contact
Have a nice weekend!
The SI team