Hapax headphones out

Hello, I have just received my Hapax, I would like to know where the outputs are for my speakers or for my headphones? Thanks

Hapax is a sequencer with no internal sound generating capabilities so there is nowhere to plug a pair of headphones into it.

2 Likes

Thank’s for response. I have a Digitakt can you help me for connect this with hapax for use headphone on a digitakt ?

Hi there - reading the manual and watching some beginner videos will go a long way to helping you get started with both the Digitakt and Hapax

a good start for understanding how the Hapax will connect with your current gear would be the Loopop video below

along with some thorough reading of the Hapax manual website which includes links to the quickstart guide and the full manual: Hapax Manual | Squarp instruments

2 Likes

Did this seriously just happen? :eyes:

Or are we being trolled?

5 Likes

Must be a troll… :slight_smile:

Or perhaps it is time to sell Hapax, Digitakt and any other gear?.. :smiley:

1 Like

Trolled, or perhaps a newbie that now feels a little embarrassed.

Thing is, you actually can plug your headphones into the Hapax (into one of the CV outputs) and hear the Metronome, if you set it up in the Settings.

6 Likes

Or stick it into trs type a midi out (D) and listen to midi messages. Double-stop message is especially amusing for the left audio channel :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, I never wondered how midi messages actually sound. But off course they have a sound. Must try.:grin:

1 Like

It can also be used as a lo-fi recorder by putting audio on CVin.

5 Likes