Feature request: stop track

lol, yeah, I feel like this with a few things…and hesitate on sending FRs

well not so much ‘important’ or not, rather I think Squarp already likely have it logged/classified, and will prioritise accordingly.
also Id suspect at this stage, there’s enough bug fixing, issues, and already planned items (things ‘missing’ from v1) - the dev pipeline is already quite full, so ‘user demand’ wont play a huge factor (for now!)

1 Like

I recommend sending it in regardless. The only way Squarp will be able to prioritize is if they know how many people want a thing. For me, I really want track mutes via midi cc and .mid standard midi file import so I went ahead and sent in those requests. Hopefully other people have the same wants and Squarp will see the trends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please send it! I’m developing anxiety over running out of tracks for instruments.

Yes it would be cool to be able to enable/disable this “mute mode” by holding 2nd + mute (if that isn’t already a hotkey)

I just want to add my support here. Found myself consulting the manual thinking I must be missing such a basic function of stopping a clip. Abletons clip actions are a good example. Anyway I hope they address this