Feature request: chance of playing one note OR another

Hi, i know this may be a forlorn hope as we’re now at v3, but I’d love something like the Mutable Branches module, where the Pyramid would have a certain chance of playing one note, or it will play the other. E.g. a 87% chance a snare will play, 13% a clap (snare and clap are on different notes on my drum machine).

I love the chance FX and automating it, this would add another dimension to the possibilites of random variation.

Cant envision how it would be implemented nicely though…