Celebrating a Decade (+ pyraOS 4.03)

Honnestly, the biggest problem with that sequencer, is that we can’t load a new project without stopping the transport. It’s a live act game breaker. and the fact we can’t really deal with midi files.

All the other issues, memory limitation, bugs, we can get over it.

But this reloading…

I know that what I’m about to write here may sound patronising and I apologise in advance… But it doesn’t take that long to load a project, just a few seconds with a bit of creativity you can launch a drone sound or play with a massive delay or find any creative workaround that would even make the live act more interesting :slight_smile: (that’s what they used to do back in the day when they played live with 303s or basic step sequencers).

1 Like

Thank you. Yes. That is exactly what I’m doing, and after 2 hours of live act, it’s really ennoying, because there is always some sort of interruption in the styles, in the groove. The dancers are feeling that. I already had the same kind of problem with the RS 7000, but it was more a bug, a little gap between 2 projects. Here, it’s only doable as synch slave sequencer, for instance with a master machine first, that stays on

1 Like

Please make the firmware open source!

1 Like