seemed to work for me with the test project I put together.
even allowed me to create a new pattern - which i wasn’t expecting.
whats nice in bitwig is the way it groups patterns in tracks, it would have been better as scenes, but hey ho
to be clear what i did…
a) create project on Pyramid, w/ 2 tracks each w/ 2 patterns … (taking a note of what Id done)
b) pop out the sdcard, insert into computer
c) in bitwig drag in each track, for which it created a group.
d) edited one of the tracks, (and on track 2 added a 3rd pattern track) (took notes ;))
e) do export midi , and saved over file on sdcard
f) chuck card back into pyramid, load project and check it was what I was expecting)
one thing, I did each track individually, (so track01 first, edit, save… deleted, then did track02) - only because I was a bit unfamiliar with how BWS dealt with this, so wanted it simple… it may be you can import both tracks, and then export individual groups.
it was not the most exhaustive test, but certainly this failed last time i tried on the pyramid, so definitely good progress has been made!