Pyramid sends CC on all channels at Stop

I agree, seems to be more a Novation issue than a Pyramid one.

absolutely notā€¦ wich is why i asked them nicely if theyā€™d be willing to implement something to make this optional (iā€™d be totally fine to have this on a double stop).
But they didnā€™t.

Novation is clearly the company to blame here, making such an unusual thing to modify the actual Adsr as an reaction to CC120/123 .
But their support is a nightmare. Thereā€™s no willing to understand users issue (i had several issues wich they all didnā€™t take serious)

Btw Blokas Midihub is simply a great device and to me a must have in a more complex Midi-setup.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates. I will figure out a way to filter it out (I use a ton of chained eMagic AMT8ā€™s currently).

I am aware of the functions of CC 120 and 123, but as also noted, MIDI quirks are abundant and have unexpected results. :slight_smile:

I agree, itā€™s a device that I didnā€™t know I needed till I had it :slight_smile:

Itā€™s the latest so many different roles over the years, and fixed all sorts of midi oddities !

you wonā€™t believe itā€¦ Novation fixed it with the recent 2.0 release for the Peak :sweat_smile:
After 2 years :partying_face:

6 Likes