Problem with loaded Definition Files

Hey,

I used some Definition files from the Forum I saved them as .txt encoded with UTF-8. The editor I used gives the option of defining Linebreaks. I left that setting as it was which is Unix(LF) - who knows if this makes a difference. To generate I used TextWrangler on OSX.

I can call them and it recognizes the Tracks Name and Midichannel correctly. The CC-Names are not loading.

Are there maybe any signs not allowed in the CC Definitons (maybe 0-9 or space or lower case?)

Another “problem” (maybe I just did it wrong): After calling all 12 Instrument Tracks I saved the project as “init” so whenever I want to start a new Project I don’t have to call each Track again. When I load “init” the midichannels are correct, but the naming of the tracks is gone.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Below is an Example of a File I used.

NAME:ND2_CH5
OUT:A
CHANNEL:5
7:Vol
10:Pan
14:NF Freq
17:NF Res
15:NF Type
16:NF Env
18:NOI ATT
19:NOI AT_MD
20:NOI D_TY
21:NOI Dcy
22:NOI DcyLo
46:Tone WÁV
52:ToneTimB
47:ToneTB_DE
53:ToneT_ENV
48:TonePunch
49:Ton_D_TY
50:Tone Dcy
51:ToneDCYL
54:TN_Bnd_AMT
55:TN_Bnd_AMT
56:CLI LVL
57:CLI TYPE
58:MIX BAL
59:Mute_Grp
23:DIST AMT
24:DIST TYP
25:EQ FREQ
26:EQ GAIN
27:Echo Fdb
28:Echo AMT
29:Echo BPM
30:ToneSpectra
31:TonePitch

I was having the same problem. Change your line breaks from Unix to Windows (CRLF).

1 Like

I noticed that if you load a definition then change a midi channel, all of the cc names go away except for the track instrument name. So if you decide to have your instrument on a different channel you have to edit the file and reload.

1 Like