I’m trying to get Hermod to pass CV from my Eurorack (Mutable Marbles) into Hermod’s AB inputs and convert the CV to MIDI data for use in Ableton.
Here’s what I’ve done thus far:
- Hermod is connected to computer via USB Device and it appears in Ableton’s available MIDI Ports.
- Ableton is configured to receive Hermod’s Track and Remote data via Preferences > MIDI
- Marbles pitch CV and gate outs are connected to Hermod’s CV AB inputs, respectively.
- Hermod Track 1 is set to 1 Voice, Mono, MIDI channel 1
- Hermod CV in settings = Track 1: CV/Gate AB
I can see Voice 1’s light changing with Marbles’ activity, but there’s no MIDI information appearing in Ableton.
What am I missing here?