I’m new to the community, so: “Hi everyone!”
I just bought a Pyramid and I’m delighted to the list of improvements.
I tough that the least I could do to help with the new beta was to report bugs.
So, here is one:
I played around with CC DEFINITION and set them up this way:
- Set LOAD DEFINITION to ON
- Set ASSIGN TYPE to PER TRACK
- Create a def file (see the pic below)
- Set up my project with 2 different tracks 1 to 7 for the Volca Beats and 9 for the Volca Bass
- Assign Encoder 1 to CC 41
Now, when I select Track 9 and move Encoder 1, the CC is correctly send to the Volca Bass but the display message show the definition for the Volca Beats: “SNARE LE”
This can be reproduce with any Definition that are duplicate on multiple instrument, it will always show the name of the first define CC.
Hope this is helpful.